“He Taught Me How To Love” – Rekha

Silsila and Faasle – both essential movies in Rekha's profession – are both Yash Chopra motion pictures. So when she was as of late recompensed the Yash Chopra Dedication grant, she talked at incredible length about the man.

She said:

Discussing Yashji would be similar to 'chota muh badi baat'… what would we be able to say in regards to him? I'd like to certainly express that he taught me how to adore. Not simply by watching his movies (did) I comprehend 'Gracious, this is adoration', not simply by talking or watching that there is magnificence and an exceptionally delicate feeling, yet an inclination that is imperceptible which each individual certainly feels it – that Yashji taught me.

She included:

I take this grant as a recompense or an acceptance as well as I think it is something of a suggestion to say that the window ornaments have not fallen yet but rather the best is still to come soon. What's more, it will be an update for me to show improvement over the best, better than anyone might have expected before and this is not my last section but rather it is the best part, yet to start.

She likewise said:

I take this recompense as a grant or an approval as well as I think it is something of a suggestion to say that the window ornaments have not fallen yet but rather the best is still to come soon. What's more, it will be an update for me to show improvement over the best, better than anyone might have expected before and this is not my last part but rather it is the best section, yet t

0 comments: