“I Was Born Here, I Will Die Here” – Aamir Khan Lashes Out At Media For Twisting His Words On “Intolerance”

Aamir Khan was in the focal point of a gigantic discussion as of late, when news started doing the rounds about his announcements that India is bigoted. In any case, at a late public interview to praise 10 years of Rang De Basanti, the performing artist went on record to eliminate any confusion air and said that there's no doubt of him leaving the nation:

I cherish my nation, I was conceived here and I will pass on here. I have never considered leaving India and will never make such a stride. I never said India is narrow minded or I need to leave the nation… these two things have been said to everybody. In this way, clearly, individuals will get hurt and I comprehend their feelings. I am not astonished they are irate with me. Be that as it may, there is no truth to this all…

He advance went on the accuse the media for turning his words, saying that he never implied what individuals said he did:

I need to clear this: I have never said India is narrow minded. Our nation is assorted with such a variety of dialects, culture… no other nation has such a great amount of differing qualities as India and that is the quality of our nation. Yet, regardless of this quality, on the off chance that anyone tries to break us, that damages me. How about we not make this nation frail. How about we not spread toxin and how about we live respectively. I adore my nation and I'm not ready to live over two weeks out of the nation. I get achy to visit the family. I was harmed and alongside me numerous individuals have been harmed due to this misconception. I give this credit to [the media] in light of the fact that all of you have wound my words. I ask for all of you that kindly don't do

0 comments: